easter youth events
13th – 15th April
We are really excited to be able to offer two outdoor youth activities towards the end of the Easter Holidays for anyone in S1-S6 and primarily for those who come along to our Friday Youth sessions. These are both being run by qualified instructors who have many years of experience in their fields and who guarantee to provide an excellent and safe event.
- Mountain biking on Thursday 13th April
– all day event starting in Kyle but times and exact location to be confirmed
– a good level of fitness is helpful but as long as you can comfortably ride a bike off road then the route will be adjusted to suite the group
- Hike and campout on Friday 14th – Saturday 15th April
– leaving Kyle around 10am on Friday and returning Saturday afternoon around 3pm
– lunches and snacks to be brought with the young person but dinner and breakfast will be provided
– all technical equipment will be provided so all you have to bring is warm clothes and waterproofs (full list will be given after booking)
– a good level of hill fitness is helpful but again the route will be tailored to the level of the group to give an enjoyable experience
Both of these events are limited to 10 people so please book quickly to guarantee a place.
Full details of the event will be emailed after booking but keep in mind that this is a fully outdoor event which means the young people will be outdoors for the entirety of the time. They need to be suitably clothed and prepared for this. If you do not have suitable waterproof clothing, please let me know and I can arrange this. We will not proceed with the event if the weather is going to be horrible and make it a very unenjoyable experience but we will make that decision as early as possible and let you know.
Please complete the form below to book a place